Here’s 11 Great Reasons Why Parents Entrust
“Leapstart Early Learning Child Care”
with their Child’s Emotional, Social and Academic Development
- Leap Start Early Learning Child Care truly is a NEW purpose built, accredited, breakthrough concept in child care that gives your child a lifelong love of learning
- Your child will enjoy safe structured and unstructured learning and games in the architecturally designed creek beds, tunnels, vegie garden, bird swing, rock climbing wall, sand pits, cubby house which is the envy of other centres, no expense or detail has been spared
- The unique innovative music-based program, “LITTLE SYMPHONIES”, led by our dedicated music teacher, sees their development soar and gives them enjoyment, fun, love of life, relaxation, release of energy and self-expression.
- Like most discerning parents today with children aged between 1 and 7… you want nothing more than to see your child running out the door every morning excited about getting off to child care because of all the fun things they’ll do and learn
- Leap Start Early Learning Child Care in Jandakot recognises these varying needs; our whole philosophy has been built around happiness and development. Our passion is your child’s emotional, social and academic progress
- The founders of Leap Start Early Learning Child Care have over 20 years’ experience running early learning centres here in Western Australia and a great deal of research, including world’s best early learning education practice, has gone into the creation of Leap Start Early Learning Child Care
- Leap Start 100% Child Happiness and Educational Development 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies within 30 days of joining. In the unlikely event we don’t rectify things to your satisfaction you’re entitled to a full money back refund, no explanation required or questions asked.
- Leap Start Early Learning Child Care’s “LEARNING A SECOND LANGUAGE” program introduces Mandarin to the children in their important brain development years. Children who learn a second language between the ages of 2 and 4 are more likely to speak both fluently.
- Leap Start Early Learning Child Care’s “CREATIVE ARTS PROGRAM” encourages your child to explore their artistic creativity, self expression and individuality through colouring, painting and craft activities.
- Leap Start Early Learning Child Care’s “PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM” which includes singing, percussion, maracas and dance let your child express themselves using musical instruments while stimulating the development of coordination and movement in fun group activities.
- Nationally recognised – Leap Start Early Learning Child Care was awarded a coveted rating of “Exceeding” by the Department of Local Government and Communities in 2017, considered “extremely rare” for a new child care centre!